- $290 (including GST) without sticks to take home OR
- $590 (including GST) with a bundle of 3 sticks to take home. Receive a bundle of 3 Sticks for an additional payment for $300. If you are < 5 foot 10 inches in height a bundle of 3 sticks (2 x 6 foot and 1 x 4 foot) would normally cost $345, or if you are > 5 foot 10 inches in height a bundle of 3 sticks (2 x 7 foot and 1 x 5 foot) would normally cost $390. If you wish to add the Stick bundle, please add the applicable bundle depending on your height to your shopping cart after registering for the course, and use the coupon code: Sticks664 or Sticks775 at the checkout to activate the discount.
- Stick Mobility Manual
- PDF copy of the course presentation
- Certificate of completion
- OPTIONAL - Bundle of 3 sticks- 2 x 6 foot and 1 x 4 foot or 2 x 7 foot and 1 x 5 foot (this depends on your height - if < 5 foot 10 inches - 664, if > 5 foot 10 inches - 775)
Part A of the Level 1 course will cover the basics of the Stick Mobility System and attendees will learn a selection of commonly used joint mobilisation, strengthening and deep fascial stretching exercises. Part A will give attendees a base level of knowledge of Stick exercises that they can use “one on one” with their patients or clients.
- Introduction to Stick Mobility principles
- Basic joint mobilisation exercises
- Basic strengthening exercises
- Basic deep fascial stretches
Fitness Australia - for 5 CEC’s. You must be a registered Group Exercise/Gym Instructor in order to attain Fitness Australia CECs.
The following associations recognise members who attend courses within their scope of practice.
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Podiatry Board of Australia
- Occupational Therapy Australia
- Association of Massage Therapists
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia
Date: Saturday March 30
Venue: Central Adelaide, but the exact location TBC
Time: Registration at 8:45am, course commences at 9am and concludes at 4:30pm.
Presenter: Steve Stahl
Attendees are responsible for arranging transportation of their sticks and/or any associated costs incurred with getting them home upon completion of the Stick Mobility Course.
Notice of a cancellation received more than 1 week prior to the course will receive a full refund less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations in the week prior to the course will not receive a refund as all our costs are incurred by then.