- $495 (including GST) without sticks to take home or $325 (incl GST) for undergrad students. After registering please email a copy of your student card or evidence of student status to firstname.lastname@example.org For students registering please use the coupon code "Student AB" at checkout to activate the discount. OR
- $795 (including GST) with a bundle of 3 sticks to take home. Receive a bundle of 3 Sticks for an additional payment for $300. If you are < 5 foot 10 inches in height a bundle of 3 sticks (2 x 6 foot and 1 x 4 foot) would normally cost $345, or if you are > 5 foot 10 inches in height a bundle of 3 sticks (2 x 7 foot and 1 x 5 foot) would normally cost $390. If you wish to add the Stick bundle, please
- add the course to your shopping cart and then
- select "continue shopping" and from the menu items select "shop" and "stick bundles" and add the applicable bundle depending on your height to your shopping cart, and then
- select "proceed to the checkout" and then
- proceed through the check out process to the order confirmation section and use the coupon code: Sticks664 or Sticks775 at the checkout to activate the discount.
Book at the same time as your colleague who you work with at the clinic, studio or gym and save on the course only registration cost.
- If two people register together - you each save 10% ($49.50)
- If three people register together - you each save 15% ($64.25)
- If four people register together - you each save 20% ($99)
- Stick Mobility Manual
- PDF copy of the course presentation
- Access to the entire online video library consisting of in excess of 150 on line instructional videos
- Certificate of completion
- OPTIONAL - Bundle of 3 sticks- 2 x 6 foot and 1 x 4 foot or 2 x 7 foot and 1 x 5 foot (this depends on your height - if < 5 foot 10 inches - 664, if > 5 foot 10 inches - 775)
Our Level 1 Certification allows flexibility in your Professional Development planning. It can be completed in one weekend if Part A & B are scheduled on consecutive days, or can be completed one day at a time with Part A & B being completed some time apart - start with Part A and complete Part B at your convenience.
Part A of the Level 1 course will cover the basics of the Stick Mobility System and attendees will learn a selection of commonly used joint mobilisation, strengthening and deep fascial stretching exercises. Part A will give attendees a base level of knowledge of Stick exercises that they can use “one on one” with their patients or clients.
- Introduction to Stick Mobility principles
- Basic joint mobilisation exercises
- Basic strengthening exercises
- Basic deep fascial stretches
If you only want to do Part A - please click here
Part B of the Level 1 course will add a lot more exercises to the attendees repertoire, as well as providing the opportunity for revision of the theory and principles of the Stick Mobility system, and some of the common exercises from Part A of the course. Those completing Part B of the course should feel confident to run their own Stick Mobility classes on returning to their workplace. By completing Part A and Part B you will receive access to in excess of 150 on line instructional videos.
- Revision of principles and basic exercises
- Building the repertoire of exercises - mobilising, strengthening and deep fascial stretching
- Two Stick Mobility class examples
- Partner Stick Mobility exercises
- Practical of teaching of Stick Mobility exercises
- Australian Chiropractors Association - 12 hours
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association - 12 RP's
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia - 12 CPD points
- Fitness Australia - for 8 CEC’s.
- Physical Activity Australia - 6 PDP's
The following associations recognise members who attend courses within their scope of practice.
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Podiatry Board of Australia
- Occupational Therapy Australia
- Association of Massage Therapists
Date: Saturday November 23 and Sunday November 24
Venue: CrossFit Sana - 20 Serpentine Rd, Hendra
Time Day 1: Registration at 8:45am, course commences at 9am and concludes at 4:30pm.
Time Day 2: Course commences at 9am and concludes at 4pm.
Presenter: Louise O'Sullivan
Attendees are responsible for arranging transportation of their sticks and/or any associated costs incurred with getting them home upon completion of the Stick Mobility Course.
Notice of a cancellation received more than 1 week prior to the course will receive a full refund less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations in the week prior to the course will not receive a refund as all our costs are incurred by then.