Cost: $50 (The course registration investment can be applied against any Stick purchases of 5 or more Sticks for two months after the education session.)
Session outline: This session is for Level 1 Stick Mobility coaches who would like to hone their knowledge for conducting group fitness classes.
- First hour
- Review of the Stick Mobility principles:
- Proprioception - feedback and co-ordination
- Irradiation - recruitment of neighbouring muscles
- Isometric strength
- Second hour
- Factors to consider when preparing a Stick Mobility class
- Exercise flow
- Regressions and or progressions
- Repetition of exercises vs adding new exercises
- Stick placement
- Third hour
- Instruction, demonstration and practice of Stick Mobility exercises which flow in a class format.
- Practice creating a Stick Mobility exercise flow for presentation to fellow attendees.
- Question and answers
Date: Sunday, November 1
Time: 11:30am – 2:30pm (Perth time)
Venue: Virtual Classroom (we will send course link when we get closer to the course)
What do I need to attend a virtual classroom?
- A minimum of one 6 or 7 Foot Stick Mobility Stick
- A desktop, laptop, tablet or phone
- Headphones are optional
- Reliable WIFI
Notice of cancellation received more than one week before the education session will receive a full refund. Cancellations in the week before the course will not receive a refund as all our costs are incurred by then.