Click the option "none" above if you have access to Stick Mobility Sticks, and you want to purchase just the Stick Mobility on line course for $250. Or click the option applicable for the Stick Mobility bundle you would like to purchase.
This content for this course will be exactly the same as our in person courses. The online interactive course will be conducted using Zoom. We will limit the number of attendees to 10, so there is plenty of opportunities to ask any questions during the course.
- Course only - $250
- If you have access to Stick Mobility Sticks to use in the course
- If you are < 178cm in height, the recommended bundle of 3 sticks is (2 x 6 foot and 2 x 4 foot), and these Sticks would normally cost $440, or
- if you are > 178cm in height, the recommended bundle of 3 sticks is (2 x 7 foot and 2 x 5 foot), and these Sticks would normally cost $500.
- Stick Mobility Manual
- PDF copy of the course presentation
- Access to the entire online video library consisting of in excess of more than 200 online instructional videos
- Certificate of completion
- Stick Mobility t-shirt
- OPTIONAL - bundle of 3 sticks if selected at time of registration
- Introduction to Stick Mobility principles:
- Proprioception - feedback and co-ordination
- Irradiation - recruitment of neighbouring muscles
- Isometric strength
- Instruction, demonstration and practice of exercises – joint mobilising, isolated strengthening, fascial mobilisation and combinations of the above
- Introduction to the concept of partner exercises
- Run through of 2 x 1 hour Stick Mobility class examples for those who wish to run Group Exercise sessions
- Practice teaching Stick Mobility exercises to fellow attendees
The Stick Mobility course is a physical course and the majority of the two days are spent doing practical exercises. Attendees can work at their own pace so it is suitable for all fitness levels. Following the course, the attendees should be competent to teach Stick Mobility classes or incorporate the Stick Mobility principles and exercises working 1:1 with individual patients/clients.
- Australian Chiropractors Association - 12 hours
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association - 12 RP's
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia - 12 CPD points
- Fitness Australia - for 14 CEC’s (you must be a registered Group Exercise/ Gym Instructor in order to attain Fitness Australia CECs)
- Physical Activity Australia - 6 PDP's
The following associations recognise members who attend courses within their scope of practice.
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Podiatry Board of Australia
- Occupational Therapy Australia
- Association of Massage Therapists
Date: Sunday May 3 and Sunday May 17
Venue: Virtual Classroom (we will send course link when we get closer to the course)
What do I need to attend a virtual classroom?
- A set up Stick Mobility Sticks
- A desktop, laptop, tablet or phone
- Headphones are optional
- Reliable WIFI
Time: Registration at 10:15am, course commences at 10:30am and concludes at 4:30pm. Times are Australian Eastern Standard Time.
We can accommodate you:
- if you can only attend one of the two days,
- or if you are interested in either a Stick Mobility demonstration, or course, at your workplace for you and your colleagues.
Cancellations will receive a full refund for the course component of the registration, less a $50 administration fee.