If the course does not proceed due to COVID-19, those who registered will receive a full refund.
Click the option "none" above if you have access to Stick Mobility Sticks, and you want to purchase just the Stick Mobility on line course for $350. Or click the option applicable for the Stick Mobility bundle you would like to purchase.
This content for this course will be exactly the same as our in person/face to face courses. The online interactive course will be conducted using Zoom.
- Course only - $350
- If you have access to Stick Mobility Sticks to use in the course
- If you are < 178cm in height, the recommended bundle of 3 sticks is (2 x 6 foot and 1 x 4 foot), and these Sticks would normally cost $345, or
- if you are > 178cm in height, the recommended bundle of 3 sticks is (2 x 7 foot and 1 x 5 foot), and these Sticks would normally cost $390.
- Stick Mobility Manual
- PDF copy of the course presentation
- Access to the entire online video library consisting of in excess of more than 150 online instructional videos
- Certificate of completion
- Stick Mobility t-shirt
- Option to join a private coaches Facebook group.
- Option for your details to be listed on the Stick Mobility coaches directory
- OPTIONAL - bundle of 3 sticks if selected at time of registration
- Introduction to Stick Mobility principles:
- Proprioception - feedback and co-ordination
- Irradiation - recruitment of neighbouring muscles
- Isometric strength
- Instruction, demonstration and practice of exercises – joint mobilising, isolated strengthening, fascial mobilisation and combinations of the above
- Introduction to the concept of partner exercises
- Run through of 2 x 1 hour Stick Mobility class examples for those who wish to run Group Exercise sessions
- Practice teaching Stick Mobility exercises to fellow attendees
The Stick Mobility course is a physical course and the majority of the two days are spent doing practical exercises. Attendees can work at their own pace so it is suitable for all fitness levels. Following the course, the attendees should be competent to teach Stick Mobility classes or incorporate the Stick Mobility principles and exercises working 1:1 with individual patients/clients.
I must say, I think the Sunday/Sunday program structure with the ability to practice the week in between Day 1 and Day 2 is awesome! It helps to cement in the information and really practice and feel some movements. I’ve been in many weekend programs where there’s so much information - so jam packed - that I felt burned out by the Sunday afternoon and just put the information away for several days/weeks...and when I would pick it up again, I had forgotten some of the material. As a student of Tom Meyers, Gil Hedley and Stuart McGill (and all the years of yoga and strength and conditioning/CrossFit), I’m finding that this course combines the best of all of these teachers...and yes, the Zoom age has us getting a glimpse into people’s lives! It’s lovely...and very human. Virginia - Yoga instructor
What I liked about the online course was the fact it was online and therefore available for me to participate in without having to travel! That saves lots of time and expense as well as minimising the impact on my business and family. I would not have been able to do it otherwise, so thank you. Same goes for the two Sundays schedule, it makes the course easy to integrate into our teaching schedules with minimal disruption. Huge thumbs up. I also really like the way Nat taught the course, the layering of information, and the corrections she gave which reflects her depth of experience teaching the work. I found her instructions easy to understand and effective. Kudos to Nat. Seok - Pilates
For me being able to access the course via zoom was awesome was the travel time it saved me each day was 2-3 hours. It was very interactive with plenty of opportunity to ask questions. Nat has a knack for cueing and directing to make sure we had the alignment of the position right. Overall the Zoom delivery worked really well for me and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to others. Stacey - PT and Yoga Instructor
- Australian Chiropractors Association - 12 hours
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association - 12 RP's
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia - 12 CPD points
- Fitness Australia - for 14 CEC’s (you must be a registered Group Exercise/ Gym Instructor in order to attain Fitness Australia CECs)
- Physical Activity Australia - 6 PDP's
The following associations recognise members who attend courses within their scope of practice.
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Podiatry Board of Australia
- Occupational Therapy Australia
- Association of Massage Therapists
Date: Sunday October 11 and Sunday October 18
Venue: Virtual Classroom (we will send course link when we get closer to the course)
What do I need to attend a virtual classroom?
- A set of Stick Mobility Sticks
- A desktop, laptop, tablet or phone
- Headphones are optional
- Reliable WIFI
Sunday October 11: Registration at 10:45 am, the course commences at 11 am and concludes at 6 pm. Times are Australian Eastern Standard time
Sunday October 18: Course commences at 11:15 am and concludes at 6 pm. Times are Australian Eastern Standard time
- An optional 1 hour consisting of a Stick Mobility class made up of exercises from Day 1 of the course, will commence at 10 am.
We can accommodate you:
- if you can only attend one of the two days,
- or if you are interested in either a Stick Mobility demonstration, or course, at your workplace for you and your colleagues.
Attendees are responsible for arranging transportation of their sticks and/or any associated costs incurred with getting them home upon completion of the Stick Mobility Course.
Notice of a cancellation received more than one week prior to the course will receive a full refund less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations in the week prior to the course will not receive a refund as all our costs are incurred by then.