Date: Saturday May 1
Venue: Balmain Sports Medicine - 118 Victoria Rd, Rozelle
Times: Registration at 8:45 am, the course commences at 9 am and concludes at 4 pm.
Presenter: Hans Lee
Cost: $290 or $145 for undergrad students. For students registering please use the coupon code "Student 1" at checkout to activate the discount and email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your student card or evidence of student status.
See below to bundle Sticks with your course registration and save $$$
Book at the same time as your colleague or friend and save on the cost of the course component of the registration.
- If two people register together - you each save 10% ($50)
- If three people register together - you each save 15% ($75)
- If four people register together - you each save 20% ($100)
If the course does not proceed due to COVID-19, those who registered will receive a full refund.
- Stick Mobility Manual
- PDF copy of the course presentation
- Certificate of completion
- Stick Mobility t-shirt
- Introduction to Stick Mobility principles:
- Proprioception - feedback and co-ordination
- Irradiation - recruitment of neighbouring muscles
- Isometric strength
- Instruction, demonstration and practice of exercises – joint mobilising, isolated strengthening, fascial mobilisation and combinations of the above
- Learn some great exercises to complement your treatment for various areas of the body- hips, shoulders, thoracic rotation and lumbopelvic control
- Introduction to large fascial chain exercises
- Practice teaching Stick Mobility exercises to fellow attendees
The Stick Mobility course is a physical course and the majority of the day is spent doing practical exercises. Attendees can work at their own pace so it is suitable for all fitness levels. Following the course, the attendees should be competent to incorporate the Stick Mobility principles and exercises working 1:1 with individual patients/clients to complement your manual therapy techniques with your patients, and kick start their rehab journey.
The following associations recognise members who attend courses within their scope of practice.
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Podiatry Board of Australia
- Occupational Therapy Australia
- Association of Massage Therapists
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Add Sticks to your course registration: For an additional $300, add a bundle of 3 sticks to take home.
- If you are < 178cm in height, the recommended bundle of 3 sticks is (2 x 6 foot and 1 x 4 foot), save $45, or
- if you are > 178cm in height, the recommended bundle of 3 sticks is (2 x 7 foot and 1 x 5 foot), save $90.
You can attend the course and trial the different length Sticks, and then after the course, purchase a bundle of Sticks at the above price. There is no obligation to purchase Sticks after the course.
Notice of a cancellation received more than one week prior to the course will receive a full refund less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations in the week prior to the course will not receive a refund as all our costs are incurred by then.
If you have any questions about this course please contact Tony via email@example.com or 0439 619 490.