- $495 without sticks to take home or $325 for undergrad students. For students registering please use the coupon code "Student AB" at checkout to activate the discount and email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your student card or evidence of student status. OR
- $795 with a bundle of 3 sticks to take home. Receive a bundle of 3 Sticks for an additional payment for $300.
- If you are < 178cm in height, the recommenced bundle of 3 sticks (2 x 6 foot and 1 x 4 foot) is most suitable, and would normally cost $345, or
- if you are > 178cm in height, the recommended bundle of 3 sticks (2 x 7 foot and 1 x 5 foot) is most suitable, and would normally cost $390.
If you wish to add the Stick bundle, please follow these steps:
- add the course to your shopping cart and then
- select "continue shopping" and from the menu items select "shop" and "stick bundles" and add the applicable bundle depending on your height to your shopping cart, and then
- select "proceed to the checkout" and then
- proceed through the check out process to the order confirmation section and use the coupon code: Sticks664 or Sticks775 at the checkout to activate the discount.
Book at the same time as your colleague who you work with at the clinic, studio or gym and save on the course only registration cost.
- If two people register together - you each save 10% ($50)
- If three people register together - you each save 15% ($75)
- If four people register together - you each save 20% ($100)
- Stick Mobility Manual
- PDF copy of the course presentation
- Access to the entire online video library consisting of in excess of more than 150 online instructional videos
- Certificate of completion
- OPTIONAL - bundle of 3 sticks if selected at time of registration
- Introduction to Stick Mobility principles:
- Proprioception - feedback and co-ordination
- Irradiation - recruitment of neighbouring muscles
- Isometric strength
- Instruction, demonstration and practice of exercises – joint mobilising, isolated strengthening, fascial mobilisation and combinations of the above
- Introduction to the concept of partner exercises
- Run through of 2 x 1 hour Stick Mobility class examples for those who wish to run Group Exercise sessions
- Practice teaching Stick Mobility exercises to fellow attendees
The Stick Mobility course is a physical course and the majority of the two days are spent doing practical exercises. Attendees can work at their own pace so it is suitable for all fitness levels. Following the course, the attendees should be competent to teach Stick Mobility classes or incorporate the Stick Mobility principles and exercises working 1:1 with individual patients/clients.
- Australian Chiropractors Association - 12 hours
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association - 12 RP's
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia - 12 CPD points
- Fitness Australia - for 14 CEC’s (you must be a registered Group Exercise/ Gym Instructor in order to attain Fitness Australia CECs)
- Physical Activity Australia - 6 PDP's
The following associations recognise members who attend courses within their scope of practice.
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Podiatry Board of Australia
- Occupational Therapy Australia
- Association of Massage Therapists
Date: Saturday May 16 and Sunday May 17
Venue: Enitor Exercise Physiology - 4/20 Bay Street, Tweed Heads
Saturday: Registration at 8:45 am, the course commences at 9 am and concludes at 4 pm.
Sunday: The course commences at 9 am and concludes at 4 pm.
Presenter: Louise O'Sullivan
We can accommodate you:
- if you can only attend one of the two days,
- or if you are interested in either a Stick Mobility demonstration, or course, at your workplace for you and your colleagues.
Attendees are responsible for arranging transportation of their sticks and/or any associated costs incurred with getting them home upon completion of the Stick Mobility Course.
Notice of a cancellation received more than one week prior to the course will receive a full refund less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations in the week prior to the course will not receive a refund as all our costs are incurred by then.